What information do we collect? |
• We collect information from you when you fill out a form, either
on line or printed.
• Flying Samaritans Arizona will not provide your information, whether
public or private, to any other organization without your consent
other than for the express purpose of participating in clinics.
What do we use your information for?
• To select people to go on clinics
• To provide information to the pilots so they can file the appropriate
notifications (eAPIS) to the Department of Homeland Security for
border crossing, and to compute weight and balance for each trip.
• The email address you provide may be used to send you
information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the
safety of your personal information when you enter, submit,
or access your personal information.
• We offer the use of a secure server via PayPal for paying